Sunday, April 20, 2008

110. Men in Skirts - Leslie





  • FADE IN:

  • INT. HOTEL BEDROOM - EVENING

  • ERIN sits on the bed in a flowing evening gown admiring ROBERT.

  • He stands in front of a full length mirror trying to fix his bow tie.

  • He is wearing a knee-length black kilt.

  • ERIN
  • I do love men in skirts.

  • ROBERT
  • Kilt...

  • ERIN
  • You know you'd wear a skirt and you'd love it.

  • ROBERT
  • So true. But what's this about men in skirts. How about just man in skirt, thank you?

  • ERIN
  • I do love my man in a skirt.

  • ROBERT
  • Better.

  • She saunters up behind him.

  • He watches the approach in the mirror, a smile tugging at his lips.

  • She grabs his shoulders and turns him around, then begins fixing the tie.

  • ERIN
  • Well, I'm glad you've stuck around then.

  • ROBERT
  • Kilt...

  • ERIN
  • And oh! the things I have to put up with.

  • She finishes the tie and gives him a long kiss and tugs at the row of earrings in his left ear.

  • ERIN
  • You ready to go?

  • ROBERT
  • Your parents are going to die...I don't think they expected a skirt when they told me to come dressed to the nines.

  • She grins at him and he laughs.

  • They link arms and leave the room.

  • FADE TO BLACK.


No comments: