Tuesday, May 6, 2008

127. Box Dance - Leslie





  • FADE IN:

  • INT. LIVING ROOM - DAY

  • AMY sits cross legged on the floor of her bare living room, surrounded by neatly sealed boxes and plastic containers.

  • Her laptop sits open on one of the boxes, softly playing music.

  • The door squeaks open and FERNANDO walks into the room.

  • FERNANDO
  • Hey, you ok?

  • AMY
  • Hate leaving, makes me feel nervous. I start feeling it here.

  • She touches her ribcage.

  • FERNANDO
  • A little hard to breathe?

  • AMY
  • And I want to see everyone and I'm afraid I want, and I want to hold onto them.

  • Fernando moves closer and sits on a box next to her.

  • AMY
  • Nothing really seems to fix it. Thanks for helping though, I couldn't have finished without your help.

  • Fernando shrugs.

  • FERNANDO
  • Sorry I can't take away the moving anxiety.

  • Damien Rice's "Cold Water" begins playing on the laptop.

  • Amy sinks a little lower.

  • AMY
  • I love this song, but so wrong for my mood.

  • Fernando, stands up, moves over to her, and offers his hand.

  • She takes it and stands up.

  • He pulls her close into a dance position and begins slow dancing to the music.

  • Amy places her head on his shoulder.

  • AMY
  • Thanks, Nando.

  • He spins her out, and back again, and they dance in-between the boxes.

  • FADE TO BLACK.


No comments: